Our Commercial Checking (Analyzed)Account is designed to complement the cash management services in providing a cost effective way to maximize your balances to offset service fees.
Citizens' Bank offers a complete array of cash management services, which can be customized to streamline your day-to-day cash management needs and maintain better control over cash flow. With this capability and the easy-to-use Internet product, banking is just a click away. It's simple, fast, and convenient. You must be enrolled in Cash Management Online Banking to obtain and use the products and services listed below. Contact us today!
Business Online Banking*
With Business Online Banking, you can do almost everything that you would do at one of our Citizens' Banking offices. It's business banking anywhere, anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access your account information reporting services
- Cost-effective and convenient collection services
- Convenient payment options
- Fraud management services
- Place stop payments online
- View check images and transactions
- Make loan payments
- Account transfers
Automated Clearing House (ACH)Origination*
ACH saves time and increases efficiency, by reducing administrative and operating expenses, eliminating stop payment charges and check reissue costs, and improving cash flow forecasting as it provides certainty of delivery or receipt of payment. With ACH, you can:
- Pay your employees using direct deposit
- Automatically collect payments from your customers, tenants or others that you collect funds from on a regular basis
- Transfer funds to your Citizens' Bank account from your account at other institutions
- Save time and money by processing your federal tax payments electronically.
Online Wire Transfer*
Move funds with speed and security from any online Citizens' Bank account to any domestic account. Send a single payment order or set up wire templates. All detail related to your transfers is stored in your personalized database, so it makes it easy to recall the template you need to wire funds. Whether you’re a frequent user or wire funds only occasionally, Citizens' Bank makes it easy and safe.
Business Debit Cards
MasterCard® Debit Card* is easier to carry than a traditional business checkbook because there is no need to write a check, show identification, or wait for check approvals. Any retailer or business that accepts MasterCard® are required to accept Business Debit Cards, which includes millions of locations and being able to purchase products and services on the internet.
- Automatically deduct funds from the business checking account
- Eliminates the need to carry extra cash or keep a substantial amount of petty cash on hand
- Expense tracking is simplified due to purchase information provided on statements
CD Statement Archive
Receive your monthly statement in a digital format that can be viewed, printed, or copied to other media, such as hard drives for archival purposes. A major advantage of digital format is the resolution of a printed or viewed check or statement is as clear after several decades as it is when it was first printed. You can search and locate any check in a matter of seconds.
Fraud Protection with Positive Payment
Positive Pay is a fraud detection service in the Cash Management family of products that is designed to help commercial customers detect potentially fraudulent checks. This feature provides access for commercial customers to transmit a file to the bank of issued checks written against their checking accounts. The items are received and stored in a database that is used to verify the issued checks against incoming checks before they are posted to the customer's account.
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits 24-hours a day, 365-days a year from your office.
- Streamline your cash flow by consolidating funds from several remote locations into one bank
- Increase accuracy and efficiency with automatic deposit preparation and secure, internet delivery
- Rest assured that multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption are protecting your electronic deposits
How does Remote Deposit Capture work? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Scan Checks. Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
2. Prepare Deposit. View scanned check images on your computer screen. The dollar amounts are automatically read and the deposit is totaled for you.
3. Submit Deposit. Click "Submit Deposit" and the deposit is electronically sent to the bank through a secure internet connection.
*A separate credit approval may be required. Some limitations on the amount and timing of transfers will apply.Back to Top